These Community & Commenting Guidelines were created and posted on September 16, 2012
Community & Commenting Guidelines
At CV Products Inc., CVproducts.com, and HighPerformanceRacingParts.com (collectively ”CVP”), we seek to build an online community centered on the facilitation of the advancement of knowledge and information about performance auto racing components and accessories and related information, products and services.
With this goal in mind, we hope to bring a diverse range of perspectives and voices into this site. While we do not want to limit the spirit of civil disagreement, we will decline to publish unacceptable content, including comments, and will remove unacceptable content if we find it on the HighPerformanceRacingParts.com website.
Unacceptable content includes but is not limited to the following:
- Statements that are intended as a personal attack or are abusive, harassing, or threatening.
- Statements that are threatening, harassing, libelous, false, defamatory, offensive, obscene or pornographic, abusive, off-topic, use excessive foul language, or include ad hominem attacks.
- Defamatory or knowingly false statements.
- Information of a private or personal nature that does not have relevant value.
- Irrelevant statements or SPAM.
- Materials that violate the copyright, trademark, or trade secret rights of others that are not otherwise authorized by law, such as fair use.
CVP will determine what is “unacceptable content” on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to change these standards at any time. We also reserve the right to edit user-contributed statements and remove links to unacceptable off-site content at any time.
Community & Commenting Guidelines created and posted on September 16, 2012.